[Qgis-developer] dtd update

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 08:32:28 PDT 2016

IMHO would make sense to have, soon or later a DTD for project and QML
(expecially QML)... otherwise we are reduce interoperability.

we can remove it now, because it is not a reliable document... but
IMHO we would focus resources on that.

Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis