[Qgis-developer] * Important* Preparations for QGIS Developer Meeting in Bonn

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Tue Aug 2 06:10:11 PDT 2016

Hi,

here are some news for people who are still looking for accomodation in
Bonn. We called some hotels and this is the result:

2 have still enough space for the 10-15 people that are probably still
looking for rooms.:

1) IBIS Hotel (5km from Basecamp), but with good connection by public
  transport http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-1441-ibis-bonn/index.shtml

  Costs for Single and Double are the same (128€) for 2 nights from 21.-23.
  August.

2) Hotel Garni Jacobs (15 min walk)  http://www.hotel-jacobs-garni.de/

  Enough rooms for 10-15 people. Costs are 65EUR/75EUR for Weekend/Week in a
  single room and 90EUR/100EUR for Weekend/Week in a double.

Since we have no idea how long you want to stay and what you prefer, we
would kindly ask you to make a reservation personally. And if you need help,
we can assist, of course. Just send me an email.

Regards,
Otto

Am Mon, 1 Aug 2016 20:54:15 +0200
schrieb Otto Dassau <dassau at gbd-consult.de>:

> Hi,
>
> we are now about 30 people on the wiki lists for the hackfest in Bonn and
> we added some more accomodations to the github wiki:
>
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint#Registered_Attendees
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/QGIS-Hackfest---Bonn---August-2016
>
> but I have heard, that there are still people missing on the wiki list and
> there are also still (about 10-15) people looking for accomodation. Please
> add your names (also important for us to organize the dinner).
>
> We are in contact with places close to the basecamp. If you need help,
> please send an email directly to me, so I can organize something for you.
>
> Regards,
> Otto
>

> Am Thu, 21 Jul 2016 12:00:00 +0200
> schrieb Otto Dassau <dassau at gbd-consult.de>:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > we started to prepare our own QGIS wiki page to organize the upcoming
> > hackfest in Bonn and to make sure that our hackfest will be fun. Many of
> > you already registered at foss4g wiki page at
> >
> > https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint#Registered_Attendees
> >
> > and I tried already to put it in sync this with our new internal page at
> >
> > https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/QGIS-Hackfest---Bonn---August-2016
> >
> > But I need your help and would like to ask you to do the following for
> > us:
> >
> > a) If you want to participate, please register twice in the FOSS4G Wiki
> > and in the QGIS Wiki. This is important to have a smooth organisation on
> > QGIS and FOSS4G side.
> >
> > b) If you already registered at one of the pages, please check again and
> > make sure you appear in both lists.
> >
> > To organize further accomodation and our well-known dinner, we need your
> > information as quick and as complete as possible.
> >
> > Thanks a lot
> > Otto

Geoinformatikbüro Dassau GmbH
Rethelstrasse 153
D - 40237 Düsseldorf
Tel: +49-211-69937750
Fax: +49-211-69937751
Mobile  +49-171-4687540
http://www.gbd-consult.de

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HR B 74022
Geschäftsführer: Otto Dassau

Member of QGIS Project Steering Committee (PSC)