[Qgis-developer] Report 11 - QGIS Resources Sharing Tools

Akbar Gumbira akbargumbira at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 01:59:13 PDT 2016

Hi Richard,

Of course it's back to the community how the tools will be used. I agree
that it's a good idea to provide default QGIS styling that is also in line
with the training manual. But at the end of this GSoC, besides publishing
the plugin and the documentation, I want to also provide some collections
that users can use. I think those 3 collections that I mentioned won't take
much time to prepare.

Cheers