[Qgis-developer] Pyqgis - QgsComposerLabel issues with Html rendering (state = 2) in QGIS 2.16

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 02:52:54 PDT 2016

​​
Hi folks,

In one of my plugins I create a QgsComposition and fill it with some
QgsComposerLabel items. Extract of code :

http://paste.debian.net/788195/

In 2.14, this works fast and well -> my HTML is well rendered when
exporting the composition to pdf.

In 2.16, generation take ages, and the exported PDF shows blank labels with
no rendered content.

If I comment the line 17 ( with : cl.setHtmlState(2) ) and test again in
2.16, PDF generation is as fast as in 2.14, and text is rendered (but
oviously HTML is not rendered, only plain text ).

It seems there is an issue with HTML rendering in my QGIS context with QT.
What would you advise me to do to understand what is going on here ? What
can I try ?

NB: is here my QGIS "about" information data:
Version de QGIS
2.16.1-Nødebo
Révision du code
8545b3b