[Qgis-developer] issue move to gh stalled

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Mon Aug 22 15:50:09 PDT 2016

Hi Richard and Devs:

> On 22 Aug 2016, at 1:43 PM, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Devs,
>
> I'm not able to do redmine2github issue stuff (which I promissed to do :-( )
>
> Not enough brainpower, and to many issues to solve.

We discussed this at length at the PSC meeting - our plan to move forward is:

1) Lease a new Hetzner VPS for Redmine
2) Deploy the latest redmine + the OAUTH plugin on it
3) Migrate existing content from the old redmine to the new
4) Discontinue any repos, wikis etc. in redmine except for the QGIS code base

If anyone out there is able to help with this migration process your help will be most appreciated.

Running the newer redmine will hopefully provide a little more modern experience whilst still satisfying the needs of those who wish to benefit from its feature set.

Regards

Tim

> Regards,
>
> Richard