[Qgis-developer] Let's clean up hub.qgis.org

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Tue Aug 23 22:38:42 PDT 2016

Hi Paolo,

how can I remove the projects I created? I didn't find any button to do
that on hub.
If I cannot do that myself you may remove DataDrivenInputMask and
DigitizingTools now.

best regards

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 14009 (20160824) __________