[Qgis-developer] Let's clean up hub.qgis.org

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Tue Aug 23 23:27:11 PDT 2016

Paolo,

I have moved the open tickets to github and updated metadata on
plugins.qgis.org accordingly. Plugins' metadata.txt files will be
updated with the next relaese of the respective plugin.

thanks

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 14009 (20160824) __________

http://www.eset.com