[Qgis-developer] QEP about Multimap support for QGIS

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Thu Aug 25 12:13:33 PDT 2016

Hi

Alvaro I also think this would be very interesting to add - and timely to get into QGIS 3.0. Looking forward to hearing opinions from other devs. I expect there will be many many corner cases you will have to deal with where there is currently an implicit assumption that only 1 canvas exists....

Regards

Tim

> On 25 Aug 2016, at 11:31 AM, A Huarte <ahuarte47 at yahoo.es> wrote:
>
> Thank you very much Filipe!
>
> The extra maps are normal windows as any dockable window in QGIS. It is a QDockWidget object, and your behavior is as usual.
>
> Best regards
> Alvaro

—

Tim Sutton