[Qgis-developer] how to clone git plugin repo from hub.qgis.org

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 03:27:19 PDT 2016

Hi!

Did I miss something or isn't it just a question of cloning it locally
and pushing it to github?

I have not tried that yet (because all my plugins are already on github)
but I think that should work. (though you might have to either delete
the .git directory or change some parts of the config file inside the
.git directory - or even init the locally cloned repository as a new one)

regards
Werner