[Qgis-developer] issue move to gh stalled

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 06:37:37 PDT 2016

Hi Björn

I tried again... before logging to osgeo wiki to be sure about my
credentials... and than to osgeo gitlab, but... no way :(

there is a way to help you to test?
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis