[Qgis-developer] issue move to gh stalled

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Aug 29 12:47:20 PDT 2016

On 29-08-16 21:07, Björn Harrtell wrote:
> Seems to exist a comprehensive tool to migrate Redmine issues to GitLab
> issues:
> https://github.com/oasiswork/redmine-gitlab-migrator
>
> I'm willing to give it a shot (or two..)

FYI: we are currently running:

Redmine 1.0.3.stable (MySQL)

the github project above says >=1.3

while it is ok if you try out something, also note we have like (200000
comments to push to Github...).

IF we succeed with the move to latest Redmine first, you will have a
newer version from which it is maybe(?) easier to migrate anyway.

our experience was that the xml received from Redmine did just not
contain all info we wanted to take over. That is why we first exported
all info to a Sqlite db and tried with that one.

Regards,

Richard