[Qgis-developer] issue move to gh stalled

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Aug 29 23:36:24 PDT 2016

On 29-08-16 22:43, Matthias Kuhn wrote:

> * I think he was talking about GitLab

Ah oops, sorry. The work stays the same probably :-(

> * The new GitHub API allows pushing by issue rather than comment. So
> that brings it down to ~16000 requests.

Those throtteling api is pretty frustrating to use. It took me hours to
only try to match Redmine users to Github users! Doing 1000 requests...
waiting... etc etc

> Do you have a list of what needs be taken over?

Well, the goal was "do not loose any information", so yes:

- Everything :-)

Meaning: comments, attachments, labels, users (to be matched/checked
first), commits etc etc

Regards,

Richard