[Qgis-developer] issue move to gh stalled

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Aug 30 01:26:30 PDT 2016

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 08:54:15PM +0200, Tim Sutton wrote:

> Thanks Greg and others who have commented on this thread. I would just mention again that the discussion of hosting platforms is moot without an accompanying offer to  migrate our issue database to the new platform....

FYI: the "Import tickets from Redmine" item in the
GitServiceRequirement OSGeo wiki page [1] had 0 votes.

I guess this is just a sign of people not really planning to invest
time in OSGeo infrastructure, but in case some of you are considering
that path, please make your voice heard !

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GitServiceRequirement

--strk;