[Qgis-developer] Adding buttons to the attribute table toolbar

Hugo Mercier hugo.mercier at oslandia.com
Wed Aug 31 03:09:01 PDT 2016

Ah indeed :)
I see. I don't know very well this part of the code, but I don't think
there is a direct way to add a button in the attribute table.

You could always use QT introspection to look for the QToolBar and add
your own button ... but it's quite hacky.

Or we could extend a bit the concept of action to allow the action to be
called with a list of features, rather than with only one feature. By
default it would call the action for each selected feature. If needed,
we could add a way for the user to add its own "multiple feature"
version of the action.