[Qgis-developer] QtCreator and QGIS on ubuntu

Casper Børgesen (CABO) CABO at NIRAS.DK
Wed Aug 31 23:09:06 PDT 2016

Hello,

I am trying to follow Tim's blog post[1] on how to build QGIS using QtCreator on linux. The blog post is a couple of years old now and I have found a couple of replaced/extra packages I needed to install to get to the error below. I am at the step where I am using the CMake Wizard to run CMake and create the "cbp" file. It seems like it cannot find the QCA library:

CMake Error at cmake/FindQCA.cmake:64 (message):
  Could not find QCA
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:322 (FIND_PACKAGE)

If I haven't already got the QCA dependency, which library should I install?

Regards, Casper

1: http://kartoza.com/how-to-build-and-debug-qgis-with-qtcreator/