[Qgis-developer] Any UI/UX plans for QGIS3?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 05:28:46 PST 2016

Hi,

Apologies if I misread some comments above but I'm afraid we are moving
from what Alexandre was mentionning in his first post (in any case, the way
I understood it): add consistency to the features QGIS already provide (and
among those features). While I'm also interested in some requests (such as
"bad layers handling" - I like the way InDesign manage broken links), I
wonder if this kind of request should not be kept for the hub as it's a new
feature.

Richard mentioned a place where 3.0 requests were listed. Is it this one
https://github.com/qgis/qgis3.0_api/ ? While it's supposed to be api
oriented, maybe we can extend it and allow to list/discuss and filter (in a
more organized way) all UI/UX thingies that worth a fix before 3.0 lands.
In this way, anyone that wants to help can pick an issue and ask pointers
from devs if/when needed.

my2cts,
Harrissou