[Qgis-developer] List of versions on the bugtracker

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 01:45:25 PST 2016

Hi,

> I agree, would be nice to have some cleanup on this list and shorten it
> (keep only release number for recent but not maintained releases instead of
> many minor releases?). "master_2" should also be removed, no one should be
> using it.

I think we all know that the bug tracker would need a major cleaning...
Still very much in favor of re-start clean moving away from Redmine.

About the "affected version" list: it can be modified in the "custom
fields" section of Redmine, is not anyway something I will do unless I
will receive a proper green light. Also consider that recently
regressions have been reported even in between point releases... that
would not help in making that list shorter...

cheers

-- G --