[Qgis-developer] Listener for Atlas Change Page

Shawn Tse shawntse at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 19:42:41 PST 2016

Thanks, that looks like exactly the kind of function that I'm looking
for. I'm using QGIS 2.18.0, I'm wondering, is there any way to use
this function without having to select a menu item in the the plugin?

I'm not sure how to get started, because most of the existing plugins
seem to be activated by a menu item or a toolbar button in the main
editor instead of via the atlas interface.

Thank you and I really appreciate the help!