[Qgis-developer] Any UI/UX plans for QGIS3?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:35:23 PST 2016

Hi,

Thanks to this thread a new repository for UI/UX issues has been created
and several issues have already been reported (https://github.com/qgis/
qgis3_UIX_discussion/issues).
One of the objectives of that repository is to have people without
particular coding skills join and help on what they could. BUT as mentioned
also in the discussion, some work could not be moved forward without devs
inputs and guidings. I know that you are all busy but it'd be nice if, from
time to time, some devs could give a look to that repository and help for
questions or add their opinions.

Some questions are raised at:
https://github.com/qgis/qgis3_UIX_discussion/issues/19
https://github.com/qgis/qgis3_UIX_discussion/issues/14
https://github.com/qgis/qgis3_UIX_discussion/issues/11
and many others... that could be of interest for you..

Thanks for your availability,
Harrissou