[Qgis-developer] AequilibraE

Pedro Camargo veigacamargo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 19:57:43 PST 2016

Hi Paolo,
I do understand the concern.

However,  the largest transportation conference in the world is coming up
(January 8th-12th),  where over 12,000 people  will be in Washington DC
discussing transportation research and practice.

This conference is the best opportunity I have to show people what can be
done for transportation modelling with open source tools and,  hopefully,
 to find funding opportunities to support the project (things have been
slow as a single developer working on my spare time).

For that purpose would be paramount to have the plugin back online, and I
have worked really hard towards that objective.

I hope my request does not seem unreasonable.

Cheers,
Pedro

On 20 Dec 2016 1:00 PM, <qgis-developer-request at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

Send Qgis-developer mailing list
Il 20/12/2016 14:57, Pedro Camargo ha scritto:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Any idea on when we can have AequilibraE approved again?

Ola Pedro,
personally I'd prefer to reach a consent before proceeding.
I think this can be reached in a reasonable time frame.
Let's keep on with what I believe is a fruitful discussion.
All the best, and thanks for understanding.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu

End of Qgis-developer Digest, Vol 134, Issue 64