[Qgis-developer] Improving Processing help files

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 23:53:24 PST 2016

Hello matteo,

For the SAGA algorithms, the logical first place to update the
documentation would be in SAGA itself. It will be reviewed by the people
developing SAGA and can be synced to QGis
Our git repository is here:
https://sourceforge.net/p/saga-gis/code/ci/master/tree/ or you can use my
github mirror as well [1] if you prefer that workflow.

I'm available for help to get you started, or you can contact us through
saga-gis-developer at lists.sourceforge.net

Kind Regards,
Johan
[1] https://github.com/johanvdw/SAGA-gis-git-mirror