[Qgis-developer] Drag & Drop fails on Geopackage

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Dec 21 22:55:30 PST 2016

Hi,

I wasn't aware either that one can drag and drop from browser to DB
manager. It is certainly not obvious.

In the case of Geopackage, which is a container for many tables - how
should drag and drop behave? Should it open a dialogue that lets the
user choose which tables he wants to copy?

I think this needs to be better specified.

Andreas