[Qgis-developer] Possible changes in WMS CRS handling in 2.14.10?

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 07:43:56 PST 2016

> I have been reported a problem in QGIS 2.14.10: the same projects that
> were working as WMS with 2.14.9 do not return valid data when upgrading
> to 2.14.10. Apparently .10 switches off OTF reprojection, but could not
> make more tests because we had to revert immediately to .9 (it is a
> production server).
> Anyone had the same issue?

what does means "do not return valid data"?

I have recently started to see a lot of issues with WMS layers from
services being updated (based on QGIS server). The workaround passed
to clear the cache in general options, even if this is configured to
0.

not sure we are speaking about the same problem.

-- g --