[Qgis-developer] Managing Javascript dependencies in Python plugin

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Wed Dec 28 02:07:07 PST 2016

Hello all

qgis2web writes or a load of Javascript, a lot of it third-party libraries -
see the very end of the README
(https://github.com/tomchadwin/qgis2web/blob/master/README.md#credits).

I was hoping to find some way of managing these libraries - at the least
keeping track of new versions as they are released.

However, as far as my limited understanding goes, the problem is that my
code is Python, but I want to manage JS. As far as I can tell, this rules
out nicely integrated services like Greenkeeper.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon