[Qgis-developer] Drag & Drop fails on Geopackage

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 13:54:32 PST 2016

On 29 December 2016 at 01:39, Giovanni Manghi <giovanni.manghi at gmail.com> wrote:

> In my head (and others too, I know for sure) the priority for the bug
> fixing effort supported by the project is very clear: regressions
> first, period.

Just to add to Tim's excellent response:

I'd prefer to prioritise a High priority bug which affects 90% of
users over a regression which affects 0.05% of users. Eg something
like http://hub.qgis.org/issues/16001 is a regression (I suspect it's
upstream though, that's why I closed it), but the conditions to
experience it are so obscure that I wouldn't want to see this targeted
over any high priority bugs!

Nyall