[Qgis-developer] bugs status

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Tue Feb 2 00:54:08 PST 2016

I'm looking at the bug tracker to see what's left before release
and found that among 27 issues tagged as "blockers", 9 have
a target version of "Future Release - High Proprity" and 9
have no target version.

I would say a priority cannot be "blocker" if a target version isn't
set, do you agree ? If so, is there a way to batch-update all the
tickets with no "target version" or target version = "Future Release"
and priority = "blocker" to lower priority to "normal" ?

The remaining 9 are "blockers" and have target version 2.14.
Of these 9, 5 are still unassigned.
Only one is marked as causeing "crash or corruption".

It's also interesting to note that there are a total of 7 issues
targetted at "2.14" that are "causing crash or corruption"  but
only 1 of them is marked as "blocker" (others go from normal to high).

Shouldn't all crashers _also_ be blocker ?

Finally, I'd love to give pointers to all the queries above, but
hadn't found a way to obtain an url representing them, is there any
way to do that ?

--strk;