[Qgis-developer] Pagure as repo alternative?

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Tue Feb 2 08:21:30 PST 2016

On Tue, Feb 02, 2016 at 04:34:26PM +0100, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> While still young, Pagure is a Fedora/Redhat Python host your software
> project yourself solution, including issue tracker with file upload:
>
> https://fedoramagazine.org/pagure-diy-git-project-hosting/
>
> https://pagure.io/docs/pagure/
>
> As said: promissing but I think too young

Is there a qgis wiki page describing point-by-point what's
limited in the current code hosting setup ?
I guess it would help evaluating alternatives.

Note that the current OSGeo trac version does support GIT as a repository,
see for example https://trac.osgeo.org/geos/browser/php
(just saying)

--strk;