[Qgis-developer] Simplify provider side

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 01:43:08 PST 2016

Hi

I totally agree with Matthias. If Oracle (Spatial or Locator) has bad
performance relative to simplification, we simply should not use it, even
it is a shame.
One other argument to convince users to migrate to PostgreSQL ;)  which
also has a much better support for layers statistics ( extent, features
count, etc.)

Michaël