[Qgis-developer] QGIS release schedule, DB2 support

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Feb 9 07:08:19 PST 2016

On 09-02-16 15:54, David Adler wrote:
> Is the QGIS release schedule documented online?
>
> We would like to have the DB2 provider included in the next release if
> it isn't too late. We are just doing some cleanup and final testing.

Hi David,

see in top right of http://qgis.org

we are currently in 2.13 feature freeze going to release 2.14 the end of
this month. Including a new provider, as you do, I think will be counted
as 'feature' :-) so will have to wait for the next version 2.16 in 4
months after that.

See
http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/roadmap.html#release-schedule

(which is a little in flux because of the 3.0 discussion going one
currently)

Regards,

Richard