[Qgis-developer] SVG preview blocks QGIS

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Feb 10 00:15:17 PST 2016

Il 09/02/2016 15:10, Neumann, Andreas ha scritto:
> then I don't know. Does SVG work at all? E.g. can you place an SVG file
> from Inkscape in a print composer layout?

yes

> Does it work in markers?

when choosing SVG markers, the system hangs:
* open a point layer > Properties > Style
* click on the symbol
* in the dropdown menu on the right, change from simple symbol to SVG
symbol > system hanges, CPU close to 100% forever

> Maybe a missing dependency? Is the libqt4-svg package installed?

yes (it worked until very recently)

thanks for the feedback.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu