[Qgis-developer] new commit label: [NEEDS-DOCS] for QGIS commits will also raise an issue in QGIS-Documentation

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Feb 17 10:53:54 PST 2016

On 17-02-16 19:42, DelazJ wrote:
> To have a complete list of issues for documentation (especially for
> needs_docs tag), does it mean that developers should amend their
> previous commits message (don't know if it's doable)  so that a grep can
> retrieve these commits? Or do we consider that they are "lost" improveme

Well, not sure if that is technically possible: it means changing the
commit message by adding a label AND writing some prose about the
addition. But dev's feel free to add the label if possible, or else:
sent an email to the documentation team describing what you fixed/added
to excisting features :-)