[Qgis-developer] A common set of functions for QGIS plugins

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Feb 18 22:48:21 PST 2016

Il 19/02/2016 07:19, Victor Olaya ha scritto:
> No, we havent' moved to the main repo. However, not much work has been
> done lately, and we haven't discussed about how to continue or when to
> move all this to the main repo.
>
> Looks like the project is not being very succesful...

still, it seems to me quite important. Perhaps developing in a separate
repo brings away the attention of many.
Maybe we should just advertise it more aggressively, also among the
hiundreds of plugin developers? Please remember that many of them are
not on this list, so may be completely unaware of your project.
All the best, and thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu