[Qgis-developer] plugin [937] GeODinQGIS download failed

Boehnke, Christian [FCG] c.boehnke at fugro.com
Fri Feb 19 06:17:53 PST 2016

Hello,

still having problems with the plugin "GeODinQGIS". I've deleted the current version from the repo and uploaded another one [937] with proper compression rate fort he zip. Hope, this will work, please approve it. Actually we don't know, why the plugin manager failed do download all plugin files properly. Especially _init_.py, resources and metadata were missing, and others, but were uploaded to the repository. Do you have any ideas and suggestions?

Kind regards

Christian