[Qgis-developer] A common set of functions for QGIS plugins

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 08:28:52 PST 2016

Hi,

I support Etienne's proposal regarding UI guidelines.
I'm sproradically collecting these here [1],
like the "File open..." dialog which remembers the directory,
or preferring GeoPackage over Shapefiles for storing.
There are quite some more things which to my mind when thingking of UI.
Eventually it could also help to point to "good" plugins?

:Stefan

[1] http://giswiki.hsr.ch/QGIS_for_Devs#Guidelines