[Qgis-developer] new external resource widget

Médéric Ribreux mederic.ribreux at medspx.fr
Mon Feb 22 00:42:49 PST 2016

Hello,

if you are using an auto-generate form, you need to be sure that the
window size of the form is large or long enough to display the image.
I've made some tests with this nightly build on MS-Windows and I've seen
this problem. But once the form size has been changed, the picture is
always displayed.

Try to change form window size and tell us if you have something
displayed...

Cheers,
Le 2016-02-21 22:23, matteo a écrit :
> sorry, decripted message :)
>
> Hi all,
> I'm testing the new External Resource widget. I read that the aim is
> also to replace the Photo widget, right?
>
> In my project, with the Photo widget I can display the picture of the
> feature, while with the External Editor it does not appear in the Form
> window.
>
> Am I missing something?
>
> I'm working with the compiled dev version on debian.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Matteo

Médéric RIBREUX
https://medspx.fr