[Qgis-developer] [Server] performance questions

RĂ©gis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Tue Feb 23 07:29:35 PST 2016

Alessandro Pasotti-2 wrote

> Hi,
>
> For your point 2, is this bug related to your issue
> http://hub.qgis.org/issues/13232 ?
>
> --
> Alessandro Pasotti
> w3:   www.itopen.it

Hi Alessandro,
probably not, we do not have inherited tables and we have autovacuum
activated. St_estimated_extent is correctly called when loading postgis
tables. The matter is that we use very few table, but mainly views and
materialized views. Postgres does not collect metadatas on views:
 See https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/510
Having that would be a great improvement. I would be avalaible for funding.
I already asked to postgres community and had no feedback.. maybe I asked
the wrong place.

Any idea concerning multithreading configuration?