[Qgis-developer] Last polish for the 2.14 changelog

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 22:34:32 PST 2016

On 28 Feb 2016 4:51 PM, "Tim Sutton" <tim at kartoza.com> wrote:

> Hi All
>

> Over the last weeks we have been working hard on getting the visual
changelog ready for 2.14. A huge thanks to those that have been
contributing to it, most appreciated! Soon it will be published live on
http://qgis.org and I want to ask if you could all help with some peer
review. There are still a few entries without detailed descriptions,
credits to authors and funders, images etc. I will be making a last few
tweaks to the reporting layout (e.g. to sort sponsors by sponsorship
level). Could I ask you all to take a look here:

> http://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/version/2.14.0/
>

> and give me any feedback, improvements etc. Or feel free to edit directly
if you have the needed access. Please don’t tweet or otherwise publicise
the above link until the official release announcements are out (from
Jürgen).

Thanks for your hard work with this Tim!

Just wondering, is there any facility at the moment for setting the display
order of entries in the log?

Nyall