[Qgis-developer] Error on startup on master

Stefan Ziegler stefan.ziegler.de at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 01:44:31 PST 2016

It is this typical python plugin errror window.

I miss the "tests" directory in my install dir (which exists on another
machine). Anything special to set in cmake?

cmake .. -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local/qgis_master
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH=/usr/local/qgis_master/lib -DENABLE_TESTS=OFF
-DWITH_SERVER=OFF -DWITH_CUSTOM_WIDGETS=ON -DWITH_PYSPATIALITE=ON
-DWITH_QSPATIALITE=ON -DGDAL_CONFIG=/usr/local/gdal_master/bin/gdal-config
-DGDAL_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/local/gdal_master/include
-DGDAL_LIBRARY=/usr/local/gdal_master/lib/libgdal.so
-DWITH_INTERNAL_QWTPOLAR=ON

regards
Stefan