[Qgis-developer] Managing Python dependencies automatically for the user

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jan 14 20:40:23 PST 2016

Note that the Windows binaries already contain xlwt and xlrd. Jürgen was
so kind to include it, because I needed it as well for my plugins. Not
sure about openpyxl. On Linux systems it is rather easy to install them
through apt-get, pip or similar mechanisms. Just tell your users
that/how they need/can install them.

Andreas