[Qgis-developer] Travis guru's available to move doc-building to Travis?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jan 19 02:31:38 PST 2016

Hi Dev's,

Any Travis guru's here have some time to help the doc team/me to move
the building of the docs to Travis, so we can also have this cool
build/passing icons :-)

No seriously: the doc team is getting on steam to do a big documentation
update for 2.14 LTR docs.
And to be sure (with a lot of new doc writers) we keep the docs building
(and keep it error free), it would be great if Travis keeps us informed
of errors?

I'm happy to help with the building part (we can do virtualenvs, paver
or docker....), but I'm awfully green in Travis...

Or any other alternative to do something like this?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde