[Qgis-developer] Can :class: :mod: :func: be removed from python cookbook?

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 05:37:27 PST 2016

Hi Richard

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 2:25 PM, Richard Duivenvoorde
<rdmailings at duif.net> wrote:

> So: is it ok for you if I just delete all this :class: stuff? So it will
> never be possible anymore to make that a reference to api.....
>
> I will leave the backquotes, so it will at least be made a bold font in
> the docs....

If the formatting stays the same as it is now, I do not mind if you
remove the extra annotations (which unfortunately not link anywhere).

Especially the functions/methods are not fully qualified anyway, so
connecting them to real API docs would need further effort.

Cheers
Martin