[Qgis-developer] JS error in QtWebKit.QWebView - no error in IE11 or Chrome/Win

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 11:58:02 PST 2016

no...it's a bug of the webview.. Idid the same problems with the
QTraffic plugi nand I solved. Let me find the code
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis