[Qgis-developer] Visual changelog for 2.14

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 09:32:45 PST 2016

you should login then you'll enter int he page to submit pages. In
this moment seems no pages has been "accepted" so no page is shown.
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis