[Qgis-developer] QEP: WFS provider enhancements

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jan 26 11:23:41 PST 2016

Hi Even,

Interesting - does this mean QGIS will be a WFS 2.0 compatible WFS
client in the future?

Out of curiosity: may I ask who will be funding the project? How likely
will this land in the upcoming QGIS version (2.16/3.0)?

We just talked about the WFS client problems today at my new employer.
We also had problems, that QGIS did not load/display all features that
were served by our WFS server. Other WFS clients (FME, Geomedia) did
load all of the features. Potentially related to
https://hub.qgis.org/issues/11968 - I will have to investigate.

Anyway - glad to hear that there will be some work done to improve the
sad state of QGIS as a WFS client.

Thanks,
Andreas