[Qgis-developer] Visual changelog for 2.14

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Jan 27 01:53:54 PST 2016

On 27-01-16 10:17, kimaidou wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have tested with a previously created account, ie with login
> "kimaidou", and it seems my account has been disabled. The message is
> "It seems your account has been disabled."
> Could anyone reactivate my account please ?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Michaël

Hi Michaël,

We (well.. Tim) is busy on projecta (the actual django app we use), and
changed the login admin part.
He will backup current data en do a new release. If that is done, we can
enable old/new users again.

So please bear with us for a couple of days...
I'll try to remember and sent you an email, but ping me if I forget

Regards,

Richard