[Qgis-developer] New GRASS plugin: a test drive

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 08:38:01 PST 2016

I'm updating the Users Manual Figures. In my current installation of QGIS
master the GRASS Toolbar only features 2 Icons. Is this expected? I can
only see Open grass tools and Display current GRASS region Icons. We used
to have Open Mapset, Close Mapset, New Mapset and GRASS options as well.

Thanks

Radim Blazek <radim.blazek at gmail.com> escreveu no dia terça, 15/12/2015 às
11:29:

> On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 10:47 PM, Blumentrath, Stefan
> <Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no> wrote:
> > Finally, I was wondering if it could be an idea to place all mapset
> related buttons (open / close / new / change mapset) at the bottom of the
> Modules dialogue and to add a "manage mapset access" button, which runs the
> mapset picker for modifying the search path (g.mapsets -s) there as well?
> One (I if you like) can add g.mapsets with the s-flag as a module (I tested
> "g.mapsets -s" in the QGIS-GRASS-plugin and it starts the GRASS dialogue
> successfully), but it is probably better to have this option a bit more
> prominent (as it might come in handy with the new multiple map input
> option)?
>
> I have added "Add/Remove mapset to/from search path" as new browser
> actions in master. There are now also distinct icons for mapset, open
> mapset and mapset in search path.
>
> Radim

Alexandre Neto
@AlexNetoGeo