[Qgis-developer] Geophoto management

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Jul 4 02:52:41 PDT 2016

FYI,

we are currently investigating the possibilities to link photos to
geometries in QField.

The idea is to use the ExternalResource widget with image flag as
indicator that photos are a suitable input for this field.
Then save them in a subfolder of the QGIS project + the relative path to
the file in the attribute.

It's only partially related, but it may be interesting nontheless.

Matthias