[Qgis-developer] Changelog for 2.16

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Tue Jul 5 08:08:18 PDT 2016

Hi All

Could I ask anyone who has worked on new features (or who can help with documenting new features, taking screenshots etc) to take a little time to update any entries you can help with here:

http://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/version/2.16.0/ <http://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/version/2.16.0/>

Note that you can now upload animated GIF's - it would be really helpful to use those where possible if they help to make new features more obvious. If you do not have the needed credentials to edit yourself, either sign up directly (you can authenticate with github now too) and let me know so that I can give you the needed permissions, or send me an email with your proposed changes.

Thank you very much to everyone who has already pitched in - its a massive amount of new stuff coming in 2.16 so we really appreciate your help in documenting everything!

Again please do not publicise this changelog until the release & changelog are ready.

Thanks

Regards

Tim