[Qgis-developer] morph delimited-text-provider to generic table-provider?

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Sat Jul 9 02:34:24 PDT 2016

Great idea! ;)

Question is where to implement it in the GUI. It overlaps the
functionality in the delimited text reader. Like pointing to the x and y
columns or choosing a column containing wkt.

Maybe it could be a 2 steps process? Step 1 is importing any table and
step 2 is creating a spatial layer from it. But we would loose the quick
"Add delimited text layer" functionality.

Any ideas?

@Paolo, which plugin can do this? XyTools?

Regards,
Raymond