[Qgis-developer] QGIS for INSPIRE

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Jul 11 01:43:52 PDT 2016

Hi Patrick,

I did part of what you listed in my Plugin DataDrivenInputMask (Python),
only available for PostGIS, though. Source code and documentation are on
github.
The plugin provides suitable widgets for any supported data type (e.g.
date, boolean, arrays types). You might also want to look at how NULL
values are handled (if field has no NOT NULL constraint). Furthermore
any relation type (1:1, 1:n, n:1 and n:m) is supported.

Bernhard